Published June 19, 2019 — Updated November 2, 2019
Todd Warner is an Errant Ruminant
Or at the very least he can relate to those individuals who break free from the flock to—if only for a moment—venture out on their own in search of something better, or unique, or more meaningful, or fulfilling, or . . .
Todd lives on a small homestead in North Carolina (USA) with his wife. They both work the farm and serve as real estate brokers, all while Todd remains involved in the tech industry in a small capacity. Above all else though, Todd desperately tries to find time to write, but often finds himself distracted by the responsibilities associated to wide-open acreage, fitful weather, and of course, errant ruminants.
Hence, this blog is intended to capture at least some of that activity.
⮎ farm ⤑ hack ⤑ write ⤑ real estate ⮌
Curriculum vitae minimus
- Soldier: a decade in the US military—US Army, combat arms
- Corporate Tech Worker: two decades in the tech industry—coder, manager, product manager, technical sales
- Journalist/Columnist: tech-ish ezine; for pay even!
While . . .
- Open Source Contributor: hacking, documentation, packaging, and other technical dabblings
- Farmer/Homesteader: honey bees, poultry, ruminants, a smidge of gardening—https://tandemfarms.ag
- Real Estate Broker: Interesting in buying on selling a home in the Raleigh-Durham region, call us!—https://tandem.realty
- Fitfully Intermittent Writer: journaling, blogging, poetry, personal essays, memoirs, short stories, and a novel in the works
Todd can often be found typing away in various cafes and libraries scattered throughout the North Carolina Piedmont, but more often then not, you can find him tied to his writer's desk. Other means of contact can be found here.